|This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
Who's Watching the Kids? Is an ABC network sitcom produced by Garry Marshall. It was based on a pilot special called "Legs" which aired on May 19, 1978.
The show aired on September 22, 1978 to December 15, 1978, lasting for one season and 11 episodes.
The show centered on two Las Vegas showgirls who each had custody of their younger siblings.
- Caren Kaye as Stacy Turner
- Lynda Goodfriend as Angie Vitola
- Scott Baio as Frankie Vitola
- Tammy Lauren as Melissa Turner
- Marcia Lewis as Mitzi Logan
- James Belushi as Bert Gunkel
- Larry Breeding as Larry Parnell