That's My Mama is an ABC network sitcom created by Dan T. Bradley & Allan L. Rice, and developed by Stanley Ralph Ross.
The show aired from September 4, 1974 to December 24, 1975, lasting for two seasons & 39 episodes.
The pilot episode (which starred Teresa Merritt and Godfrey Cambridge) aired under the title "The Furst Family of Washington" a year before the series' debut.
Set in Washington, D.C., the series centered on a bachelor barber who battles his mother's plans to find him a wife.
- Theresa Merritt as Eloise "Mama" Curtis
- Clifton Davis as Clifton Curtis
- Ed Bernard (1974)\Theodore Wilson (1974-75) as Theodore Wilson
- Lynne Moody (1974-75)\Joan Pringle as Tracy Curtis Taylor
- Ted Lange as Junior
- Jester Hairston as Wildcat (1974-75)
- DeForest Covan as Josh (1974-75)
- Lisle Wilson as Leonard Taylor (recurring in season one; promoted to regular cast in season two)
"That's My Mama" was never a ratings success and was not one of the top 30 most-watched U.S. programs in the Nielsen ratings for either the 1974–1975 or 1975–1976 television seasons.
As a result, the series ended on Christmas Eve of 1975.