| This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
Soul Man is an ABC network sitcom created by Carmen Finestra, David McFadzean and Matt Williams, starring Dan Aykroyd.
The show first premiered on April 15, 1997 and was picked up for a 22-episode second season after the first season's first three episodes aired.
Despite ranking 29th in its 2nd season, "Soul Man" ended on May 26, 1998 after 2 seasons & 25 episodes.
The show was about Mike Weber, a widowed Episcopal priest who must deal with his four children, his quirky parishioners in Royal Oak, Michigan and a wet-behind-the-ears curate who happens to be the nephew of his bishop.
- Dan Aykroyd as Reverend Mike Weber
- Dakin Matthews as Bishop Peter Jerome
- Kevin Sheridan as Kenny Weber
- Courtney Chase as Meredith Weber
- Brendan Ryan Barrett as Andy Weber
- Spencer Breslin as Fred Weber [Season 1]
- Michael Finguerra as Fred Weber [Season 2]
- Anthony Clarke as Rev. Todd Tucker [Season 2]
- Melinda McGraw as Bridgette Collins [Season 1]
- Helen Cates as Nancy Boyd [Season 2]
- Ann Lambton as Glenda [Season 2]
- Elaine Stitch as Mrs. Foster [Season 2]