Single Parents is an ABC network sitcom series created by Elizabeth Meriwether & J.J. Philbin, which aired from September 26, 2018 until May 13, 2020, when the show was canceled after 2 seasons.
About the show
Following a group of single parents as they lean on each other to help raise their 7-year-old kids and maintain some kind of personal lives outside of parenthood, the series starts when the group meets Will, a 30-something guy who is been so focused on raising his daughter that he has lost sight of who he is as a man. When the other single parents see just how far down the rabbit hole of PTA, parenting and princesses Will has gone, they band together to get him out in the world and make him realize that being a great parent doesn't mean sacrificing everything about your own identity.
- Taran Killam as Will Cooper
- Leighton Meester as Angie D'Amato
- Brad Garrett as Douglas Fogerty
- Kimrie Lewis as Poppy Banks
- Jake Choi as Miggy Park
- Marlow Barkley as Sophie Cooper
- Tyler Wladis as Graham D'Amato
- Devin Trey Campbell as Rory Banks
- Mia Allan as Emma
- Ella Allan as Amy
- Sleepover Ready
- A Leash Is Not A Guinea Pig
- Beyoncé Circa Lemonade
- Politician, Freemason, Scientist, Humorist and Diplomat, Ben Franklin
- They Call Me DOCTOR Biscuits!
- The Beast
- Ronald Reagan's White House Collectible Pen
- The Magic Box
- That Elusive Zazz
- All Aboard The Two-Parent Struggle Bus
- Graham D'Amato: Hot Lunch Mentalist
- The Shed
- A Cash-Grab Cooked Up By the Crepe Paper Industry
- John Freakin' Stamos
- Summer of Miggy
- A Radiant Cloak of Sexual Irresistibility
- Win a Lunch with KZOP's Will Cooper!
- Raining Blood
- Lance Bass Space Camp
- Summer of Freedom
- Graham Fought the Bones and the Bones Won
- Derek Sucks
- Big Widow Wives
- Welcome to Hell, Sickos!
- Xander and Camille
- Every Thursday Should Be Like This
- A Place Where Men Can Be Men
- Good Holidays to You
- The Angie-Man
- Welcome to Hilltop!
- Yarn and Pebbles
- Chez Second Grade
- Hip$ for Dolores
- Untz, Untz, Untz
- Oh Dip, She's Having a Baby
- A Night in Camarillo
- Look, This is Obviously a Sexy Situation
- A Night of Delicate Frenching
- No. Wait. What? Hold on.
On October 17, 2018, Single Parents was picked for a full season of 22 episodes, plus an additional episode bringing the order to 23 episodes. It was was renewed for a second season, which premiered on September 25, 2019, though after its conclusion it was canceled on May 21, 2020.