Philly is an ABC network drama series created by Steven Bochco which aired from September 25, 2001 to May 28, 2002, lasting for one season & 22 episodes.
The series centered on Kathleen McGuire, a lawyer and single mother who works at a small law firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she fights to keep her clients out of trouble and deals with professional conflicts with her ex-husband, Daniel Cavanaugh, who works as the Deputy for Trials.
- Kim Delaney as Kathleen Maguire
- Tom Everett Scott as Will Froman
- James Denton as Judge Augustus "Jack" Ripley
- Kyle Secor as Daniel Cavanaugh
- Rick Hoffman as ADA Terry Loomis
- Scotty Leavenworth as Patrick Cavanaugh
- Diana-Maria Riva as Trish
- Kristanna Loken as ADA Lisa Walensky
- Robert Harper as Judge Irwin Hawes
- Monique Edwards as ADA Teena Davis
Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly gave "Philly" a grade of "C", stating that the show "is like biting into a cold, stale version of the city's famous cheese steak — it gives you a lot to chew on, but it's pretty greasy, gummy fare."