|This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
Philly is an ABC network drama series created by Steven Bochco which aired from September 25, 2001 to May 28, 2002, lasting for one season & 22 episodes.
The series centered on Kathleen McGuire, a lawyer and single mother who works at a small law firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she fights to keep her clients out of trouble and deals with professional conflicts with her ex-husband, Daniel Cavanaugh, who works as the Deputy for Trials.
- Kim Delaney as Kathleen Maguire
- Tom Everett Scott as Will Froman
- James Denton as Judge Augustus "Jack" Ripley
- Kyle Secor as Daniel Cavanaugh
- Rick Hoffman as ADA Terry Loomis
- Scotty Leavenworth as Patrick Cavanaugh
- Diana-Maria Riva as Trish
- Kristanna Loken as ADA Lisa Walensky
- Robert Harper as Judge Irwin Hawes
- Monique Edwards as ADA Teena Davis
Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly gave "Philly" a grade of "C", stating that the show "is like biting into a cold, stale version of the city's famous cheese steak — it gives you a lot to chew on, but it's pretty greasy, gummy fare."