|This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
Hotel is an ABC network drama series created by Aaron Spelling (who also produced the series) based on Arthur Hailey's 1965 novel of the same name.
The show aired from September 21, 1983 to May 5, 1988, lasting for 5 seasons and 114 episodes.
The series centered on the misadventures of the staff and guests of the St. Gregory Hotel.
- Anne Baxter as Victoria Cabot (1983-1986)
- James Brolin as Peter McDermott
- Connie Sellecca as Christine Francis
- Shea Farrell as Mark Danning
- Nathan Cook as Billy Griffin
- Shari Belafonte as Julie Gillette
- Michael Spound as Dave Kendall
- Heidi Bohay as Megan Kendall
- Harry George Phillips as Harry
- Ty Miller as Eric Lloyd
- Valerie Landsburg as Cheryl Dolan
- Susan Walters as Ryan Thomas