|This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
Growing Pains is an ABC network sitcom series created by Neal Marlens which aired from September 24, 1985, to April 25, 1992, lasting for seven seasons & 166 episodes.
The series centers on the misadventures of the Seaver family where dad Jason moves his psychiatric practice into their house after his wife, Maggie decides to return to work as a journalist.
- Alan Thicke as Dr. Jason Seaver
- Joanna Kerns as Maggie Seaver
- Kirk Cameron as Mike Seaver
- Tracey Gold as Carol Seaver
- Jeremy Miller as Ben Seaver
- Ashley Johnson as Chrissy Seaver (seasons 6-7)
- Kelsey & Kristen Dohring as Chrissy Seaver (toddler) (season 5; alternating)
- Leonardo DiCaprio as Luke Brower (season 7)
- Andrew Koenig as Richard Milhous "Boner" Stabone (seasons 1–4, 25 episodes)
- Chelsea Noble as Kate MacDonald (seasons 5–7, 22 episodes)
- Jamie Abbott as Stinky Sullivan (seasons 2–6, 19 episodes)
- K. C. Martel as Eddie (seasons 1–7, 19 episodes)
- Sam Anderson as Principal Willis DeWitt (season 1–7, 13 episodes)
- Betty McGuire as Kate Malone (seasons 1–7, 12 episodes
- Lisa Capps as Debbie (seasons 2–4, 12 episodes)
- Rachael Jacobs as Shelley (seasons 2–4, 12 episodes)
- Gordon Jump as Ed Malone (seasons 1–7, 11 episodes)
- Julie McCullough as Julie Costello (seasons 4–5, 11 episodes)
- Bill Kirchenbauer as Coach Graham Lubbock (seasons 2–5)
- Jane Powell as Irma Seaver (seasons 4–6, 8 episodes)
- Jodi Peterson as Laura Lynn (seasons 4–6, 6 episodes)
- Kevin Wixted as Bobby Wynette (seasons 2-3, 6 episodes)
- Evan Arnold as Richie Flanscopper (seasons 1-3, 6 episodes)
- Harry Shearer as Francis X. Tedesco (season 7, 4 episodes)