|This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
Gideon's Crossing is an ABC network medical drama series created by Paul Attanasio which aired from October 10, 2000 to April 9, 2001, lasting for one season & 20 episodes. It was loosely based on the experience of real-life physician Jerome Groopman and his book, "The Measure of Our Days."
The series centered on Ben Gideon, the chief of experimental medicine at a prestigious teaching hospital that is often the last hope for critically ill patients.
A skilled healer, Gideon has a somewhat unique bedside manner and he frequently uses rather unorthodox methods to help heal his patients and pass along his passion to the younger generation of physicians.
- Andre Braugher as Dr. Ben Gideon
- Rubén Blades as Dr. Max Cabranes
- Eric Dane as Dr. Wyatt Cooper
- Russell Hornsby as Dr. Aaron Boies
- Ravi Kapoor as Dr. Siddartha Shandor
- Sophie Keller as Dr. Maya Stiles
- Hamish Linklater as Dr. Bruce Cherry
- Rhona Mitra as Dr. Alejandra Klein
- Kevin J. O'Connor as Dr. Michael Pirandello
- Meagan Gregory as Rose Gideon
- Jascha Washington as Eli Gideon
- Brian Wiltshire as Charlie Gideon