Get Christie Love! is an ABC network crime drama series created by George Kirgo & Peter Nelson, starring Teresa Graves in the lead role based on Dorothy Uhnak's crime-thriller novel, "The Ledger."
The show aired from September 11, 1974 to April 5, 1975, lasting for one season and 23 episodes.
The pilot episode aired as an "ABC Movie of the Week" on January 22, 1974.
The series centered on Christie Love, an attractive, sassy, undercover African-American female police detective.
- Teresa Graves as Christie Love
- Charles Cioffi as Lieutenant Matt Reardon (12 episodes)
- Harry Guardino as Captain Casey Reardon
- Jack Kelly as Captain Arthur Ryan (10 episodes)
- Louise Sorel as Helena Varga
With the show financed on a meager budget and heavily sanitized to conform to Teresa Graves' religious morals (she had joined Jehovah's Witnesses since the making of the pilot, and eventually retired from the entertainment industry to focus on her faith), "Get Christie Love!" was soon cancelled.