|This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
GCB (also known as Good Christian Bitches and Good Christian Belles) is an American comedy-drama television series developed by Robert Harling, produced by Darren Star, and starred Kristin Chenoweth, Leslie Bibb, Jennifer Aspen, Miriam Shor, Marisol Nichols, and Annie Potts.
Based on the "semi-autobiographical" novel "Good Christian Bitches" by Kim Gatlin, the series centers on a recently widowed woman who moves her family back to the upscale Dallas, Texas, neighborhood where she grew up.
The series debuted on ABC as a mid-season replacement for "Pan Am" in the 2011–12 television season. On March 4, 2012.
On May 11, 2012, both series were canceled by ABC. In its series finale, GCB drew 5.6 million viewers.
- Leslie Bibb as Amanda Vaughn
- Kristin Chenoweth as Carlene Cockburn
- Annie Potts as Gigi Stopper
- Jennifer Aspen as Sharon Peacham
- Miriam Shor as Cricket Caruth-Reilly
- Marisol Nichols as Heather Cruz
- Mark Deklin as Blake Reilly
- David James Elliott as Ripp Cockburn
- Brad Beyer as Zach Peacham