|This page does not adhere to the layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
Covington Cross is an ABC network adventure series created & executively produced by Gil Grant.
The show aired from August 25 to October 31, 1992, lasting for one season & 13 episodes with six episodes unaired.
It was produced by Reeves Entertainment.
Set in 14th-century England, the series followed the daily intrigues of Sir Thomas Grey, a widower, and his sons & daughter.
- Nigel Terry as Sir Thomas Grey
- Cheri Lunghi as Lady Elizabeth
- Ben Porter as William Grey (pilot episode)
- Tim Killick as Armus Grey
- Jonathan Firth as Richard Grey
- Glenn Quinn as Cedric Grey
- Ione Skye as Eleanor Grey
- James Faulkner as Baron John Mullens
- Paul Brooke as Friar
- Laura Howard as Alexandra Mullens
- Miles Anderson as King Edward