Bourbon Street Beat is an ABC network private detective\crime drama series created by Charles Hoffman.
The show first aired from October 5, 1959 to July 4, 1960, lasting for one season & 39 episodes.
The series centered on a former New Orleans police officer who partners up with an Ivy League lawyer to open up a private detective agency with offices on the city's famed Bourbon Street.
- Richard Long as Rex Randolph
- Andrew Duggan as Cal Calhoun
- Arlene Howell as Melody Lee Mercer
- Van Williams as Kenny Madison
- Eddie Cole as The Baron (12 episodes)
- Tommy Farrell as Jay O'Hanlon (7 episodes)
- Nita Talbot as Lusti Weather (4 episodes)