Blansky's Beauties is an ABC network sitcom and spin-off of "Happy Days" created by Garry Marshall and Jerry Paris, starring Nancy Walker, Caren Kaye, Lynda Goodfriend, Eddie Mekka, Scott Baio, Pat Morita and Blackjack.
The show premiered on February 12, 1977 and after airing only 13 episodes, it was cancelled on June 27, 1977.
The show centered on Nancy Blansky, a a long-time Las Vegas showbiz veteran who is currently a den mother to a bevy of beautiful Las Vegas showgirls. In addition to keeping order in the chaotic apartment complex where they all lived, she staged the girls' big numbers at the Oasis Hotel.
To help Nancy defray costs of her apartment, Ethel Akalino (known as Sunshine) and Bambi shared it with her, along with her nephews Joey DeLuca, a choreographer and leering, 12-year-old ("going on 28"), Anthony DeLuca. Anthony was forever trying to impress Bambi, who much to his chagrin treated him like a kid brother, as did almost all of Nancy's girls. Emilio (Johnny Desmond), the maître d', was Nancy's boyfriend.
Also sharing Nancy's apartment was a huge Great Dane named Blackjack who was shown in the opening credits playing blackjack.
- Nancy Walker as Nancy Blansky
- Caren Kaye as Bambi Benton
- Lynda Goodfriend as Ethel "Sunshine" Akalino
- Johnny Desmond as Emilio
- Eddie Mekka as Joey DeLuca
- Scott Baio as Anthony DeLuca
- George Pentecost as Horace "Stubbs" Wilmington
- Taaffe O'Connell as Hillary S. Prentiss
- Rhonda Bates as Arkansas
- Bond Gideon as Lovely Carson
- Gerri Reddick as Jackie Outlaw
- Shirley Kirkes as Gladys "Cochise" Littlefeather
- Antoinette Yuskis as Sylvia Silver
- Jill Owens as Misty Karamazov
- Elaine Bolton as Bridget Muldoon
- Pat Morita as Arnold
- Garry Marshall as "Mr. Smith"