- “From visionary storyteller David E. Kelley comes a new thriller.”
Big Sky is a police drama on ABC. Created by David E. Kelley, the show is based on the 2013 novel The Highway by C. J. Box. The series was added as a fall entry in the 2020–21 television season and premiered on November 17, 2020.
Big Sky airs on Tuesdays at 10|9c on ABC.
About the show
Big Sky follows private detectives Cassie Dewell and Cody Hoyt, who teamed up with Jenny Hoyt, Cody's estranged wife and ex-cop, in order to find two sisters who have been kidnapped on a remote highway in Montana. When they discover that the sisters aren't the only young women to have vanished in the area, their race against the clock to stop the killer begins.
- Kylie Bunbury as Cassie Dewell
- Ryan Phillippe as Cody Hoyt
- Katheryn Winnick as Jenny Hoyt
- Natalie Alyn Lind as Danielle Sullivan
- Jade Pettyjohn as Grace Sullivan
- Jesse James Keitel as Jerrie
- John Carroll Lynch Lynch as Rick Legarski
- Dedee Pfeiffer as Denise Brisbane
- Brian Geraghty as Ronald Pergman
- Valerie Mahaffey as Helen Pergman
- Nowhere to Run
- The Big Rick
- Unfinished Business
- A Good Day to Die
- The Wolves Are Always Out for Blood
Big Sky is based on the 2013 novel The Highway by C. J. Box.
Filming was originally set to take place in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Las Vegas, Nevada, but the series was moved to Vancouver in July 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.