About the show
The series centered on Ginger-Nell Hollyhock, a single and lonely hairdresser who lives in Kansas City, Missouri during the Great Depression year of 1933.
When Ginger-Nell places classified ads in the local newspapers, she recruits a group of wacky relatives: con-man husband, Fast Eddie Murtaugh; tap-dancing daughter, Anna Marie Hollyhock; Junior Hollyock, a son who wanted to fly like a bird and a tottering old blind grandfather, Grandpa Hollyhock.
- Rue McClanahan as Ginger-Nell Hollyhock
- Dabney Coleman as Fast Eddie Murtaugh
- Jack Gilford as Grandpa Hollyhock
- Caitlin O'Heaney as Anna Marie Hollyhock
- Derrel Maury as Junior Hollyhock
- "Fast Eddie Slows Down"
- "Ginger-Nell Goes Hollywood"
- "Rich Man, Poor Girl"
- "The Tornado"
- "Ginger-Nell Loses Her Touch"
- "A Man from Ginger-Nell's Past"
- "They Walk Among us"