The show aired from September 14, 1973 to December 28, 1973, lasting for one season & 13 episodes.
Adam Bonner was a young assistant district attorney while his wife, Amanda was a junior partner in a law firm.
Their jobs often put them in conflict within the courtroom and (by extension) at home due to Amanda's crusade for women's rights
- Ken Howard as Adam Bonner
- Blythe Danner as Amanda Bonner
- Dena Dietrich as Gracie Peterson
- Ron Rifkin as Assistant District Attorney Ray Mendelson
- Edward Winter as Kip Kipple
- Norman Bartold as District Attorney Donahue