A Whole New Ballgame is an ABC network sitcom series created by John Peaslee & Judd Pillot. It replaced Blue Skies, a sitcom from the same creators and featuring several of the same actors, which aired in the same timeslot in the fall.
The show aired from January 9 to March 13, 1995, lasting for one season & 11 episodes.
The series centered on Brent Sooner, an egotistical baseball player who becomes a sportscaster for TV station WPLP in Milwaukee after being sidelined due to the 1994–95 Major League Baseball (MLB) strike.
- Corbin Bernsen as Brett Sooner
- Julia Campbell as Meg O'Donnell
- Richard Kind as Dwight King
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Dr. Warner Bakerfield
- John O'Hurley as Tad Sherman