The following is a list of guidelines set up by admins of the ABC Wiki Community.
- Spamming, vandalizing, trolling, and Badge gaming (where you make nonconstructive edit to obtain a badge) is not permitted on ABC Wiki, and any such activity will result in a lengthy ban. If you come across a troll, let an admin handle it and do not not jump in.
- When Categorizing pages, please add the appropriate category to each page. If it's game show add Game Show, if it's a talk shows add "American television talk shows". When creating pages about actors, producers, and directors add categories such as Actors, Actresses, Directors, Producers.
- Do not create pages with little or no content. Any Stub articles created beyond June 4th, 2019 will be deleted and the user who created them will receive a lengthy ban.
- Do not create any Disney articles without admin/moderator permission. Any articles created before the ABC/Disney merger are not allowed.
- Please do not add Fanon work to this wiki. It will be deleted.
- Please only make necessary changes to this wiki, for example do not change "It's Great" to "it Is Great" as it will probably be rolled back.
- Please do not harass users, leave unkind messages on their wall, or use aggressive behavior towards others. No cursing of any sort will be tolerated.
- Editing wars (Where one user reverts another's edit and vice versa) will result in a 2 week minimum ban. If you see one, or happen to be involved with one, please approach an admin. If an admin has to interfere, everyone involved will be blocked and the page will be locked.
- Please do not directly copy a page from a website, you are welcome to rewrite an article and leave a link at the bottom of the page.
- You are welcome to to add confirmed spoiler to articles, be sure to add the spoiler template. Rumors are not allowed in articles, but are welcome in the blogs.
- A Disambiguation Page must have three or more entries, otherwise it will be deleted.
- Starting February 10, 2020, message wall threads MAY NOT be removed without the permission of the person that the message is being sent to. Message threads can be archived as a solution, however removal disrupts the log of messages that are sent to a particular user.
Thank you for taking the time to read these rules, and contact an admin with any questions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.