|This page documents an official ABC Wiki policy.
It is a widely accepted standard that should normally be followed by all editors.
To foster community spirit among the users of ABC Wiki and other fans of ABC shows, there is a Discord channel we encourage everyone to join. It is the main way for fans to converse with one another about virtually anything. It is the place to be in case you want to discuss your favorite ABC show, ask for help on anything wiki-related, or if you just want to hang back and chill with other amazing Fandom users from our diverse community.
We try to keep the ABC Wiki as pen and accessible to all as possible, with no restrictions to acceptable conversational topics, though to ensure everyone is comfortable, there are a few rules of conduct to consider:
- Be Respectful. Please respect the views and opinions of other users, and do not engage in heated arguments, call people names, or be intentionally mean spirited. We're all fans of ABC here, let's make an effort to keep conversations positive and productive!
- Keep Things Appropriate. Please keep language within reasonable limits and do not share explicit or sexual images. This server has users of all ages and backgrounds, and we'd like all members to feel comfortable in public chat channels.
- Use the Proper Channels. Please try to use the correct channels depending on the topic of conversation. It's no big deal if you make a mistake or are unsure about where to talk (others can point you in the right direction), but keep in mind that #general is used for general chat, #off-topic is for random conversation that does not belong in general chat, and the wiki channels are used to discuss things related to each respective ABC wiki.
- Keep Your Username Recognizable. This server is designed to encourage collaboration between the users of the ABC Official Wikis, so it is important that people are able to easily identify who they are talking to. Please use “change nickname” by right-clicking your username in the right sidebar if your global Discord name is not recognizable to folks as your wiki identity.
- Use Common Sense. Not every situation may be covered by these rules. If you're not sure if something is okay, please ask a moderator or staff member.
This server operates by the rules of the ABC wikis and of Fandom as a platform. Any disciplinary measures on Fandom shall apply here and vice versa.
If someone is bothering you, you have the ability to block their private messages. Reversely, if someone has blocked you from directly messaging them, please respect that decision and let them be. Administrators and Discord moderators do not have the ability to monitor private messages, so while reporting a problem via private messaging is okay, just blocking the the PM ability of the user you're having issues with is the easiest solution. If many people in the channel are having the same issue, please do report that to the moderators.
If a user is found to consistently disregard chat rules, the user will be warned on the channel and continued unacceptable behavior will result in the user being kicked or temporarily banned from the server. So at all times, please comply with these requests.
If you feel that a moderator or administrator has been unfair, you should bring this up with that moderator via PM and be sure to clearly explain why you feel that way. If that does not help, you can contact an administrator. However, if your request to be unblocked has been denied, please respect that decision as well and do not harass that user any further.