12 O'Clock High is an ABC network drama series created by Sy Bartlett and Beirne Lay, Jr.
The show aired from September 18, 1964 to January 13, 1967, lasting for three seasons & 78 episodes.
It was produced by 20th Century-Fox Television and QM Productions.
Set during World War II, the series follows the missions of the fictitious 918th Bombardment Group (Heavy) of the U.S. Army Air Forces (or the USAAF).
- Robert Lansing as Brigadier General Frank Savage (season 1)
- Frank Overton as Major Harvey Stovall
- Paul Burke as Colonel Joe Gallagher (seasons 2 and 3; two appearances in season 1)
- Chris Robinson as T/Sgt. Alexander "Sandy" Komansky (seasons 2 and 3)
- John Larkin as Major General Wiley Crowe (season 1)
- Barney Phillips as Major "Doc" Kaiser
- Andrew Duggan as Brigadier/Major General Ed Britt (seasons 2 and 3)
- Paul Newlan as Lieutenant General Bill Pritchard
- Lew Gallo as Major Joe Cobb (season 1)
- Robert Dornan as Lieutenant/Captain Fowler (seasons 2 and 3)
|1965||Golden Globe Award||Nominated||Best TV Show|| |
|Emmy Award||Outstanding Individual Achievements in Entertainment - Cinematographer||William W. Spencer|
|1967||American Cinema Editors||Won||Best Edited Television Program||Jodie Copelan (For episode "The All American")|