| This page does not adhere to the ABC Wiki:Layout guide.
Please help the ABC Wiki by editing this page to be conform the set layout guidelines.
10-8: Officers on Duty is an ABC network police drama series created by Louis St. Clair & Jorge Zamacona, and executively produced by Aaron Spelling & E. Duke Vincent. The title is in reference to the ten-code for "officer in service and available for calls."
It premiered on September 28, 2003 and ended on January 25, 2004, lasting for one season and 15 episodes with leaving one episode unaired.
The series was about Rico Amonte, a rookie deputy sheriff with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department fresh out of the police academy who is assigned to Senior Deputy John Barnes during his probationary period where he learns the ropes and puts his training into practice.
- Danny Nucci as Deputy Rico Amonte
- Ernie Hudson as Senior Deputy John Henry Barnes
- Mercedes Colon as Sheryl Torres
- Travis Schuldt as Deputy Chase Williams
- Scott William Winters as Senior Deputy Matt Jablonski
- Indigo as Tisha Graves
- Miguel Sandoval as Captain Otis Briggs